Report guides your engineers with concise information and useful recommendations to lower your business risk and increase the performance of your web or mobile products.
Certified QA Professionals
A performance test isn’t very useful if you don’t receive a meaningful report and actionable recommendations for improvement. QA Mentor’s team of performance testing experts believes in transferring their knowledge to you after a comprehensive performance review in order to provide you with the very best tools and information to optimize your applications.
Based off of consolidated analytics and key performance metrics, our Performance Recommendation Report guides your engineers with concise information and useful recommendations to lower your business risk and increase the performance of your web or mobile products. It can include complete intelligence for applications, database servers, load balancers, code changes, bandwidth usages, and user experience evaluations.
Generally, it provides the following:
- List of performance related defects
- Analysis of CPU activity, recommendations, and investigative avenues
- Database tuning suggestions relating to number of connections, indexing, database size, or excessive queries and table locks
- Garbage collection tuning suggestions
- Software and driver update recommendations
- Suggestions for further investigation, direction on what to look for, and where to look for it
Please complete the form and one of our QA Expert Specialists will be in contact within 24 hours.
Alternatively, drop us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at 212-960-3812