Production Verification & Acceptance Testing Phase
Production verification testing makes sure that the live build is working as intended in its new and final environment.
After all other testing phases are completed and a build is released into production, the final phase begins.
Production Verification Testing
- Ensures build was done correctly
- Verifies all pieces are present
- Touches all major components
- Exercises any new functionality
- Verifies the live build is working as intended
- Takes only a few hours
- Done after any new release or patch
QA Mentor Provides
- Experience with common build issues
- Identification of critical test cases
- Late night and weekend execution