The goal of Mobile application testing services varies from vendor to vendor. Some developers focus on specific platforms while others try to accommodate as many as they can to maximize their client base.
Certified QA Professionals
QA Lab Compatibility Services
Our lab is equipped to test all current mobile environments including Blackberry, Google Android, Apple iOS, Symbian, Windows, Firefox, Ubuntu, Tizen, Bada, and Brew.
Mobile Testing refers to the testing of mobile applications on various mobile devices. Applications are tested for functionality and usability, as well as compatibility with multiple devices and platforms. Occasionally, the testing also involves compatibility with other mobile applications. With billions of dollars of revenue at stake through mobile app purchases, mobile testing has become a significant part of software quality assurance.
Since there are thousands of mobile devices and platforms, as well as hundreds of network operators using various technologies, mobile testing has some unique challenges. To meet these challenges, a combination of testing on actual devices and emulators is often employed.
The goal of mobile testing varies from vendor to vendor. Some developers focus on specific platforms while others try to accommodate as many as they can to maximize their client base. For all, the types of mobile testing are relatively the same.
- Functional testing that ensures the application meets requirements
- Laboratory testing to validate the voice or data connections
- Performance testing to check behavior under certain conditions such as low battery, bad coverage, or low available memory
- Memory leakage testing to verify memory allocation
- Interrupt testing to make sure application function is able to recover from interruptions such as network outages, texts, or incoming calls
- Usability testing to verify the ease of use and learning curve for the end user
- Installation testing to verify that the installation process succeeds without error
- Certification testing for compliance certificates that state the application meets guidelines set by each mobile platform
QA Mentor’s Lab Compatibility Services was designed for the sole purpose of testing all of these things and more. Our lab is equipped for testing in all mobile environments without the use of simulators. We use real devices, hands-on to ensure certified compatibility. With the software and expertise in place to start mobile testing immediately, QA Mentor (mobile testing company) has a team of individuals ready to dedicate to your mobile project.
If you’re ready to take the next step and let QA Mentor help you with your Non–Functional Testing
We’re here when you need us. If you have questions about anything on our site or our services, or if you are ready to start a consultation, we want you to contact us so we’ve tried to make it easy.
Please complete the form and one of our QA Expert Specialists will be in contact within 24 hours.
Alternatively, drop us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at 212-960-3812