Certified QA Professionals
If automated QA testing is something you’re unfamiliar with, maybe this can help. In a nutshell, it’s a testing process that uses tools to run scripted tests on web or mobile applications in a predetermined, systematic fashion. Most tools can run the tests, report the results, and even compare results to earlier tests. Automated tests can be scheduled to run any time of the day or night, with or without an actual person monitoring.
The goal with any test automation solution is to both simplify and speed up the testing effort in order to improve software product quality and reduce time to market. Both commercial and open source automated testing tools are available, but most require some level of knowledge about the tool or automated software testing itself. This is often where independent testing groups, such as QA Mentor, come in.
While the actual running of the tests doesn’t require a person to manually initiate or monitor, the creation of the tests does require an intimate level of knowledge about the tool. Implementing automated testing can be time-consuming, expensive, and inefficient at first. However, later on, is when you will notice the full ROI. Once automation testing services are scripted – a process that takes time and in-depth knowledge – they can be used over and over again for years to come. Changes to the application under test may require some modifications to the automated tests, but if the automated test scripts were correctly scripted in the first place, maintenance doesn’t have to be painful.
One of the more difficult decisions to make when embarking on automated testing is determining what tool would suit your company best. If you select the wrong one, you could have a lot of time and money invested in something that can’t give you the return you need or desire. QA Mentor’s Automation Tool Expert Services is here to mitigate that risk for you. Our QA Professional team is full of automation experts in a wide range of both open source and enterprise testing tools. This means that we can help you to select and use the correct tool for your company and project without any added overhead due to trial and error. In addition, QA Mentor’s Automation Framework Design Services uses a systematic, multi-stage approach to creating a framework for your organization. It eliminates inefficient, ad-hoc scripting and replaces it with a well-defined, reusable automation process.
How we do it
- Review and analyze business and functional requirements
- Provide a report that outlines the best automation tools for you
- If you have already selected your tool – we help customize and define workflows
- Identify best candidates for automation
- Build automation framework and scripts based on your requirements or manual test cases
- Log and report defects based on executed automation test suites
- Discuss defects and/or issues with your team
- Maintain your automation scripts based on new release changes
If you’re ready to take the next step and let QA Mentor help you with your Functional Testing
Benefits to a Customer
- Professional expertise in selecting the right tool for you
- Professional assistance in adapting the tool for your business needs
- Experienced automation experts creating automation scripts based on your manual test cases
- Experienced automation experts executing your tests
- Always up to date scripts which will allow you to run your automation suites at any given moment
- Eliminated overhead costs of trial and error efforts
- Faster regression execution cycles and health checks.
We’re here when you need us. If you have questions about anything on our site or our services, or if you are ready to start a consultation, we want you to contact us so we’ve tried to make it easy.
Please complete the form and one of our QA Expert Specialists will be in contact within 24 hours.
Alternatively, drop us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at 212-960-3812