Want to upgrade your skills or perhaps want to pursue a career in Automation Testing or move a level up from Manual to Automation Engineer this unique course is just for you.
Duration: 45 Lectures – 90 hours (3.5 months) + 60 hours Hands-on Intensive Training Program | 150 Total Hours | Online Course with Instructor
Certified QA Professionals
Why Training from QA Mentor?
We bring the region’s ace QA & Testing services and training for students. We understand what is required to work in corporate industry. We have designed our unique course in such a way that you gain maximum information and gather thorough knowledge with practical experience. We engage our students to work on real projects and apply our framework.
We have expertise in grooming students and showing them the roadmap to the corporate world. Our mission is to equip every tester with the right knowledge, so he/she can better adjust in the industry.
500+ students trained by our faculty are currently employed with software companies around the world. You will gain the skills, confidence, and support to enact true change to impact your real-world challenges.
Benefits and Unique Offerings
- Get trained by Selenium Automation experts in automation best practices.
- Working closely side by side with Automaton Test Engineers on real live projects.
- Certification from a Global Independent Software Testing Company.
- Interact with real customers and clients on the conference calls.
- Interactive hands-on learning with tons of examples, exercises, homework, quizzes and exams.
- 45 professionally designed and interactive lectures by Senior Automation Architect which will assure you will gain the knowledge.
- Opportunity given to top students to be selected for full time job at QA Mentor
What will Students Gain Out of this Unique Course?
- By the end of the course you will be able to automate any web app using selenium web driver technology with Java
- Learn to work on:
- Live projects,
- Design complex frameworks
- Design interactive Reports.
- Learn to work with utilities like:
- GRID for parallel Execution
- Saucelabs Integration
- Detailed understanding of web automation framework which is utilized by QA Mentor and supports 50+ clients.
- Understanding of Behavior Driven Development (BBD) using CUCUMBER and Gherkin language
- Learn JAVA OOPS, techniques, library for automation scripts.
- Understand all Selenium Locators – By Id, By Name, By Link Text, By Partial Link Text, By Class, CSS Selectors and XPath Expressions.
- Learn the basics of HTML, CSS and XPath.
- You will learn how to implement a Page Object Model for a Complex Automation Test Scenario.
- You will learn how to work with Form Elements – Text, TextArea, CheckBox , Radio Button, Select Box and Multi Select Box.
- You will be able to automate any real time application and design framework from scratch.
- You will be able to pass any automation/Selenium interviews successfully and impress an interviewer.
Pre-Selenium Java for QA
- Understanding JRE and JDK
- Environment variables
- Java Class and its properties – variables and methods
- Primitive and non-primitive variables
- Instance, static and local variables
- Class constructors, methods and message passing
- Packages and Access Modifiers
- Encapsulation and setter-getters
- Inheritance and Interfaces
- Method overloading and overriding polymorphism
- String class and its methods
- Flow Control and loops
- Wrapper classes of primitive data types
- Collections Framework
- Exception Handling
- Selenium introduction and Selenium WebDriver architecture
- Identifying web-elements and verification with chropath plug in
- By locator class and understanding xpath and css locators
- Starting with simple WebDriver script
- Learning implicit and explicit wait statements in WebDriver
- Sub-Interfaces of WebDriver
- Explicit wait and applying some newer methods for waiting strategy
- Actions class for handling keyboard and mouse events
- TargetLocator interface for switching to window, alert and iframe
- Understanding desired capabilities for different browsers
- Headless execution for Chrome, Firefox and HtmlUnitDriver
- File upload and Robot Class
- Different Exceptions in Selenium
- Cucumber BDD Introduction
- Maven Build Tool
- Framework and POM model
- Jenkins Integration
- Maven Parallel plugin and Selenium Grid
- Sauce Labs and Browser Stack Integration
- Interview Preparation & Mock-up Interviews
- Final Exam
- Hands-on project automation assignment
Please complete the form and one of our QA Expert Specialists will be in contact within 24 hours.
Alternatively, drop us an email at support @qamentor.com or give us a call at 212-960-3812