Certified QA Professionals
Benefits and Unique Offerings
- Get trained by Selenium Automation experts in automation best Practices.
- Working closely side by side with Automaton Test Engineers on real live projects.
- Certification from a Global Independent Software Testing Company.
- Interactive hands-on learning with tons of examples, exercises, homework, quizzes and exams.
- 25 professionally designed and interactive lectures by Senior Automation Architect which will assure you will gain the knowledge.
What Will Students Gain out of this Unique Course?
- By the end of the course, you will be able to automate any web app using selenium web driver technology with java
- Learn to work on:
o Complex Scripts
o Logic involving Collections
- Learn to work with utilities like:
o Java Automation
o Web based Selenium Driver
o GRID for parallel Execution
- Learn the basics of HTML,CSS and XPath.
- You will learn how to work with Form Elements – Text, TextArea, CheckBox , Radio Button, Select Box and Multi Select Box.
- You will be able to automate any real time application.
- You will be able to pass any automation/Selenium interviews successfully and impress an interviewer.
PRE-SELENIUM JAVA FOR QA
- Understanding JRE and JDK
- Environment variables
- Java Class and its properties – variables and methods
- Primitive and non-primitive variables
- Instance, static and local variables
- Class constructors, methods and message passing
- Encapsulation and setter-getters
- Inheritance and Interfaces
- Packages and Access Modifiers
- Method overloading and overriding – polymorphism
- Flow Control and loops
- Collections Framework
- Exception Handling
- Selenium introduction and Selenium WebDriver architecture
- Identifying web-elements and verification with chropath plugin
- By locator class and understanding xpath and css locators
- Starting with simple WebDriver script
- Learning implicit and explicit wait statements in WebDriver
- Sub-Interfaces of WebDriver
- Explicit wait and applying some newer methods for waiting strategy
- Actions class for handling keyboard and mouse events
- TargetLocator interface for switching to window, alert and iframe
- Understanding desired capabilities for different browsers
- Headless execution for Chrome, Firefox and HtmlUnitDriver
- File upload and Robot Class
- Different Exceptions in Selenium
Awards & Recognitions in Software Testing Services
GET IN TOUCH
Please complete the form and one of our QA Expert Specialists will be in contact within 24 hours.
Alternatively, drop us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at 212-960-3812
Form Submitted Successfully.