Accelerated Program 2 months (Java/Selenium only)
Duration: 25 Lectures – 50 hours (2 months) + 20 hours Hands-on Intensive Training Program | 70 Total Hours | Online Course With Instructor
Certified QA Professionals
Benefits and Unique Offerings
- Get trained by Selenium Automation experts in automation best Practices.
- Working closely side by side with Automaton Test Engineers on real live projects.
- Certification from a Global Independent Software Testing Company.
- Interactive hands-on learning with tons of examples, exercises, homework, quizzes and exams.
- 25 professionally designed and interactive lectures by Senior Automation Architect which will assure you will gain the knowledge.
What Will Students Gain out of this Unique Course?
- By the end of the course, you will be able to automate any web app using selenium web driver technology with java
- Learn to work on:
o Complex Scripts
o Logic involving Collections
- Learn to work with utilities like:
o Java Automation
o Web based Selenium Driver
o GRID for parallel Execution
- Learn the basics of HTML,CSS and XPath.
- You will learn how to work with Form Elements – Text, TextArea, CheckBox , Radio Button, Select Box and Multi Select Box.
- You will be able to automate any real time application.
- You will be able to pass any automation/Selenium interviews successfully and impress an interviewer.
PRE-SELENIUM JAVA FOR QA
- Understanding JRE and JDK
- Environment variables
- Java Class and its properties – variables and methods
- Primitive and non-primitive variables
- Instance, static and local variables
- Class constructors, methods and message passing
- Encapsulation and setter-getters
- Inheritance and Interfaces
- Packages and Access Modifiers
- Method overloading and overriding – polymorphism
- Flow Control and loops
- Collections Framework
- Exception Handling
- Selenium introduction and Selenium WebDriver architecture
- Identifying web-elements and verification with chropath plugin
- By locator class and understanding xpath and css locators
- Starting with simple WebDriver script
- Learning implicit and explicit wait statements in WebDriver
- Sub-Interfaces of WebDriver
- Explicit wait and applying some newer methods for waiting strategy
- Actions class for handling keyboard and mouse events
- TargetLocator interface for switching to window, alert and iframe
- Understanding desired capabilities for different browsers
- Headless execution for Chrome, Firefox and HtmlUnitDriver
- File upload and Robot Class
- Different Exceptions in Selenium
Mr. Amit is a good instructor for Automation Testing. Having good quality like an interactive, problem solver, and having in-depth knowledge of Automation. I joined his Java Selenium automation course in the month of Mar without any prior knowledge of Automation Testing, after completion of the course I have a good roadmap.
It has been a great experience in learning Automation Testing. Mr. Dewan is very adjustable and sincere. His teaching method is to make you understand otherwise he will not move on, which is great because it keeps you engaged and instills the material in your brain. He keeps checking on how you are doing and double-checks if you understand. He has made Java really simple and easy to learn with proper definitions and has you apply what you have learned. Same with Selenium and you are confident enough to be a good Automation framework developer.
Amit is excellent in his way of teaching, makes you understand the concept, and guides you properly so that you inherit the knowledge. He keeps small batches which further leads to individual attention. He makes you revise your lectures by telling you what we did yesterday. He is very honest and transparent. Keep up the good work:). His training program is very organized so you know what all topics will be covered and how much time you need to spend on the course. I had gained a lot of knowledge about automation under his guidance and will refer him to everyone who wants to learn selenium. Highly recommended!
Great place to learn. I have joined this institute for automation training in selenium and Amit sir has real-time work experience and that's the plus point. They show patience to clear all the doubts. One can attend the repeated classes and can take backup classes without any restrictions. totally, a good institute for learners and job seekers. I get a lot of practical experience which helped me in learning all the concepts thoroughly. Very nice teaching approach. You will find confidence in Automation if you are a pure manual tester. Lifetime course benefit is an added advantage. Should be the first choice to consider if you are willing to switch to Automation.
Amit sir is a very talented teacher and focus is given to each and every student of the class. I joined this course and I had no prior knowledge of Automation testing but after this training, I have the roadmap of how I can proceed. Moreover, this course has many more features like resume preparation, Interview questions, and project is involved. The most interesting part is the task that is provided at the end of each session that allows everyone to clear his concepts. If a person is willing to work hard and thinks of automation then this is the right spot.
For me it was excellent exposure to the automation testing technology, I was very impressed by the set curriculum and the teaching method, sessions are very well laid out and meet the right needs for candidates with less to no knowledge, which gives a great opportunity for anyone to learn it from bare-bones knowledge. It gave me huge learning and it was exceeding my expectation. So…..Yes, I would highly recommend and QACult as must-have learning to go for Selenium
Thinking to learn Java and Automation, then this is the best place. Amit Dewan has vast experience in teaching Java and Selenium and I can also guarantee that he is the best person to make you learn Java basics along with Selenium and Automation. He is detail-oriented and there will stand no chance where he misses any in-depth information on his teaching modules. He prefers giving practical knowledge instead of making you cram things from notes and this is the best part of his teaching. So if you are looking forward to learning Java and Selenium, join this institute and begin a new learning experience.
Thank You Amit Sir for your time and efforts as you explained each and every doubt of mine so well. Your way of teaching is very impressive and beyond the expected level. Highly recommended!!! I got many of my logic-based doubts clear which troubled me for a long time. He helped me understand the computer language from basic to Advance so as I now can use my skills to do the programming on my own. He helped me gain confidence in my learning and skills. Then I also learned selenium and other automation tools from Amit Sir and now I can say that I am confident in working in any automation-related projects and excel in any career path I choose in IT and automation.
Amit Sir is a very knowledgeable, experienced, and passionate professional. His automation skills have been very helpful. He teaches really well and explains all logics and concepts in a way that a person never forgets. Unlike others, for Amit sir teaching isn't a business but a passion and joy for him. You can see him take joy in teaching. I am thankful to one of my friends to recommend him to me. Also, I really appreciate all the efforts he put into his students and I definitely recommend him.
Great place to learn things and seriously I was not aware of coding but after joining QA Cult I start enjoying it and learn many things like java, selenium, latest frameworks like BDD, maven, and most important Jenkins.
QACult is a very good Institute for learning Automation. One of the best institutes I believe and all credit goes to Amit Sir. If you are looking for coaching in java and automation testing, your search ends here as QA Cult provides you a great platform to learn java and automation testing. Amit Sir always prefers giving practical knowledge to each student with real-life examples which is the best way to understand any concept. His teaching approach is very detail-oriented and he is always ready to resolve your queries. Once Again, thank you so much, Sir, for making the tough concepts easily understandable for us. Highly recommended!!
Best class for the java-selenium course. Each and every topic is covered. You will definitely love to attend class because every individual will experience the best in every lecture. If you want to learn java this is the best place for you. It is a great experience learning here. A very good platform to enhance one's career and knowledge in automation. Thanks, sir for your guidance. I am very much satisfied with the teaching skills, he explains each and every minor detail about the subject. Help is always provided by him. He makes Classrooms very friendly and comfortable. I would say if you have the zeal to learn this is the place for you
Please complete the form and one of our QA Expert Specialists will be in contact within 24 hours.
Alternatively, drop us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at 212-960-3812