Certified QA Professionals
The prime goal of the workshop is to coach the manager how to identify, react and protect against various “cross-border” attack scenarios that take advantage of existing organizational behavior in order to protect the organization’s cyber assets.The cyber world contains all systems that have a computer embedded (of any kind). Systems in the residential, corporate, industrial, governmental, e-commerce, and more.These systems are the basis for modern life, without these systems we cannot sustain life in the modern world. These systems consist of software, hardware, communications and people – all integrated together.
All of these elements have weaknesses, and these weaknesses can be exploited by attackers. Sometime it’s about money, sometimes it’s about dignity, in other cases it’s about control.In all these cases and more, there are those who have been injured and there are often those who have been harmed to the point of actual damage to the existence of the organization or its goals.Cyber-attack, in most cases, can be identified, stopped, prevented and reacted.In order to implement a suitable and effective solution, we brought here the background, the stages of the attack, the assault tools and the solutions under this workshop.
For fulfilling the business outcomes, managers will learn the following
Understand the weaknesses of the organization’s defense matrix – the same defenses that a determined cyber attacker will recognize and break off .
How to identify possible attack patterns, even those that have not yet occurred, and to harness the resources to these points as well.
How to know how to effectively use relatively simple resources, that exist in most systems, in order to cope with a large, existing and future variety of attacks .
How to manage a system that learns and updates not only as a result of formative events, but also as a routine while imagining situations of cyber crisis and preparing them effectively .
What are the cost and money aspects of cyber security organization and operation, what emphasis to put on each, and which budget aspects should be taken into consideration.
How to define, monitor, and use – for improvement purposes – measurements, metrics and processes from Quality Assurance, in cyber security space .
Programmers, software testers, team managers, IT managers – Who wants to know, understand and apply cyber security solutions for the organization or the organization clients, with a focus in management for cyber solutions in their domains, that includes people, tools, methods, methodologies and regulation.
About the Coach
Dr. Roni Deutsch (CISSP), has over 25 years of experience in Cyber & security. Roni has vast practical experience in the technical aspects of the attacks and defensive, but also in the managerial aspects of the cyber security team/group/department. Researched systems and tools for Penetration Testing, using commercial and open source tools. He is an expert in cyber forensic in the domains of communication, operating systems, applications, systems, mobile and more.
Roni is an authority in many cyber & security different domains (including mobile, cloud, big data, IoT , embedded systems, RF modules and more), and has certifications in multiple system administration areas, security & cyber areas and data bases (big data). On top of that, Roni has practical experience in fail-safe (high availability) systems and BCP, DRP solutions.
Roni has years of experience in implementing qualitative and quantitative risk management in various methodologies like NIST, COBIT, COSO, ITIL. He has also experience working with various standards in the cyberspace and information security areas, such as with the different ISO 27xxx, SOX, PCI, FDA, FAA standards. Roni is also experienced in project management methodologies, reporting and more related to cyber & security and general management.
Highly knowledgeable and experienced in – survivability, high availability, and continued activity even in the most threatened environments at medium to large organizations (from 2,000 to 10,000 users).
He is a certified Microsoft trainer and coach for the last 10 years (MCT), and has extensive knowledge, experience and certifications from MS, Linux, Novel, Cisco, and more. Roni has extensive experience in training more than 15,000 hours for over 20,000 students over the last 17 years.
Dr. Deutsch works for various Israeli and international organizations (private, public, governmental and security) in various cyber and security areas.
Part 1 – Introduction to cyber security
- Introduction to cyber security including examples and real cases
Part 2 – What is an advanced cyber security environment?
- Executive Summary
- Fundamental Concepts
– What are the key elements in protecting a cyber environment?
– What are the basic assumptions of an attacker in a cyber environment?
- Presenting several organizations and discussing the implementation of their cyber protection systems
- Discussion of the defense components against possible weaknesses and methods of identifying these weaknesses
- Discussion, explanation and proof (from past attacks) how these defenses can be violated
- Five Use Cases o Financial organization
– Municipal organization
– Industrial organization
– A company selling on the Internet (a website as a major business)
– A company that provides services
Part 3 – Advanced cyber solutions
Discussion 1 – C.I.A – the implications of this in the cyber environment
Discussion 2 – Management – Adapting advanced cyber solutions
- Analysis, examples and solutions to the weaknesses discussed in Chapter 1
- For each case discussed, integrated cyber solutions will be provided to deal with current and future attacks
Part 4 – Future Cyber Solutions
Designing a cyber protection system that will deal with future events
- Design of protection components (network placement)
- Design of the application components in the defense components (what to implement in each protection product)
- How to capture a determined cyber attacker?
- How to prevent him from carrying out his mission?
- How to locate its goals?
- How to fool him in his work?
Part 5 – Review and future adjustment
How can we know that we are making our moves correctly? (Audit, reporting, control)
- Technical and managerial exercises
- Think as an attacker
- Make appropriate changes
- Economic aspects
- Supply chain
- Emergencies (National, Organizational)
Part 6 – Introduction to Economics of cyber security
What are the costs involved in defense, protection, reacting, etc. in a cyber security department or operation with an organization?
- Integration between: hardware, software, applications
- Using existing tools for creative solution
- Use open source tools
- Combining components between purchased tools and others
- What is the price of a cyber event? How can you quantify this
Part 7 – Introduction to Quality Assurance in cyber security
- How can cyber security be monitored and improved?
- What QA has to do with cyber security, and which measurements and metrics can be defined to create cyber security status dashboards?
- What are the processes of continuous improvement of cyber security operation?
Please complete the form and one of our QA Expert Specialists will be in contact within 24 hours.
Alternatively, drop us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at 212-960-3812