Certified QA Professionals
We are facing today an increase demand from test managers to improve productivity and product quality, to reduce costs of testing, to reduce resources, and to make-things-right-the-first-time.
This challenge is forcing test managers to improve in 3 major topics:
- Improve testing processes
- Manage testing risks better
- Manage professional testers, and the supporting environment better by improving communication, diplomacy and negotiation skills
The course is enforcing those and aiming to enhance test managers knowledge in how to improve in these areas of concern. The course includes practical exercises and simulations in the relevant topic areas.
Through presentation, discussion, debate, simulation, brainstorming and questioning, we shall go through terminology, methodology and tools (and exercises) to achieve the learning objectives, and learn how to exercise and use those capabilities and tools to improve.
Testing professionals, leading a testing team/group, that would like to know better how to cope with the challenges of today of increased product quality, reduced costs while increasing ROI of the testing group to the organization.
The learning objectives of Increasing Added Value and ROI in Testing course focus on the below main areas of practical doing:
- To be able to know what test process improvement and TPI model are
- Discuss a method for evaluating process maturity from different aspects
- Discuss the different dependencies between the testing processes
- Know how to quick-start TPI effort in a testing organization
- Discuss which projects to pick for the TPI pilot (with best chances to succeed)
- Understand the implications of managing risks in testing projects
- Understand the concepts of Risk Management
- Describe Risk Based Testing principals
- Understand what is the Risk language
- Define where RBT can assist during the testing life cycle
- To learn how to exercise an excel tool for risk strategy (planning phase)
- Discuss test execution strategy issues and RBT
- To learn how to exercise an excel tool for risk analysis (scheduling and execution phases)
- To learn about good communication concept and methods
- To know different paradigms of personalities, and reflect those on us
- Understand how to convince others without getting resistance
- Discuss how to present and pass a message to others
- Discuss how to give and obtain feedback, and get a positive impact
Professionals should have the knowledge of solid concepts in testing, testing main processes, testing lifecycle, defect management principals and general knowledge of testing measurements.This is not an introductory course on software testing and participants must have a good grasp of software testing terminology, methods, techniques and processes.
Participants should be familiar with the test engineer and testing leader daily work.As some parts include simulations and soft skills practice, participants should be open to absorb different ideas and views, and consider changing the way they work in order to obtain better and higher results.
Please complete the form and one of our QA Expert Specialists will be in contact within 24 hours.
Alternatively, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 212-960-3812