- 5+ years experience in designing, implementing and supporting automation solution.
- Experience developing automated tests with Testcafe tool would be a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to analyze complex problems in large systems.
- Detail oriented, analytical, and creative thinker with passion for quality and test automation.
- Strong collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills. Able to work cross functional areas with internal partner engineering teams in a disciplined agile environment.
- Experience leading ambiguous situations, dealing with technical issues and coming up with effective solutions to ensure customer project deliverables.
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration systems.
- Experience with tools & applications such as JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Git and Maven.
The first step to a rewarding career with us is to submit your resume. Our HR and Recruitment department will review it and quickly contact you if they find that your qualifications and experience match any one of our many job openings.