Certified QA Professionals
Practice Makes Perfect
At QA Mentor, we pride ourselves on having a team with an outstanding experience. We don’t use junior resources for backups or to keep costs down, and we seek out individuals with a wide variety of industry knowledge and expertise to add value to each of our projects and to help deliver superior results.
No Rest for the Best
We don’t believe in the possibility of knowing it all, so we never stop learning. Our team is committed to keeping up with cutting edge technologies and process methodologies.
Keeping it Agile
We’ve learned over the years that flexibility is important and that each client’s needs are unique. Our solutions are custom-tailored with your priorities in mind. This flexibility extends into our pricing arrangements. We offer a range of different pricing models including the rarely seen transaction-based model.
A True Partnership
We believe that when our clients succeed, we succeed. With that truism in mind, our customers are our top priority. We strive to find creative ways to make you more efficient by keeping aware of the latest trends and technologies.
Stand Out in the Crowd
- With our decades of combined individual experience, we remember what works and what doesn’t, aim to eliminate the inefficiencies and strive to further enhance the things that we know work well.
- Our unique Architecture Inspection Service integrated into Static Testing highlights our innovative approach.
- You will find our subscription-based services nowhere else. These offer our clients an additional payment model that also allows us additional flexibility.
- Only our CEO, Ruslan Desyatnikov, conducts monthly seminars across the world on unique and interesting QA topics.
- “Find the Best QA Expert” is a proprietary methodology utilized by QA Mentor to provide interviewing services to numerous recruiting agencies.
Awards & Recognitions in Software Testing Services
GET IN TOUCH
Please complete the form and one of our QA Expert Specialists will be in contact within 24 hours.
Alternatively, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 212-960-3812