Certified QA Professionals
We have job openings in all eight of our locations – US, UK, Romania, France, India and Ukraine. We also have onsite opportunities with our clients across the world. If you’re looking for a jump start in a new career or a change of scenery for your current one, and are interested in doing some traveling, don’t hesitate. Check with us now to see if we have an opening in a job area and global location that interests you. For more incentive, check out the other pages in our Career section, such as Why Join QA Mentor and our Team Building pages.
We currently have openings for the following positions. To see more specific details for each position, search our listings now and select the one that fits you best:
- 5+ years experience in designing, implementing and supporting automation solution.
- Experience developing automated tests with Testcafe tool would be a plus.
- Experience setting up local test grid using Selenium.
- Experience developing automated tests for mobile browsers, emulators or Simulators.
- Understanding and ability to develop code in Java, C#.
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Windows, and/or mobile devices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to analyze complex problems in large systems.
- Strong experience in API testing from SOAP, RESTful is required.
- Experience with Test processes, open source test frameworks, test design strategies, writing test cases, and automating tests in Java with frameworks like JUnit/TestNG, Selenium, JMeter and Appium is preferred.
- Detail oriented, analytical, and creative thinker with passion for quality and test automation.
- Strong collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills. Able to work cross functional areas with internal partner engineering teams in a disciplined agile environment.
- Experience leading ambiguous situations, dealing with technical issues and coming up with effective solutions to ensure customer project deliverables.
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration systems.
- Experience with tools & applications such as JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Git and Maven.
The first step to a rewarding career with us is to submit your resume. Our HR and Recruitment department will review it and quickly contact you if they find that your qualifications and experience match any one of our many job openings.
Please complete the form and our HR team will be in contact with you shortly.
Alternatively, drop us an email or give us a call.