QA Mentor has individuals on staff who have made E-Learning their focus
Successful e-learning applications require much more than pretty pages with information on them. The development of such system is a long and tedious process that requires a unique approach.
Keys to eLearning Success
- Easy navigation
- Clear instructions
- Browser compatibility
- Engaging and motivating presentation
- Flawless grammar and spelling
- Easy-to-understand content
QA Mentor’s eLearning Testing Considers
Typical Questions our eLearning Experts Use for Evaluations
- Does the course follow applicable regulations?
- Is our implementation plan viable?
- Can course updates be done seamlessly?
- Is the navigation clear or confusing?
- Do the courses meet the learning objectives?
- Does it work in all required languages?
- How quickly can the learner navigate the site and course?
Examples of e-learning applications
- Colleges and Universities – Online courses for degrees
- Hospitals and other medical facilities – Continuing Education (CE) courses, Certification courses, Health Industry updates
- Businesses – Insurance courses, trade courses, CE courses, in-house training courses, on-the-job training courses