Test Automation Framework Design Services
This Services uses a systematic, multi-stage approach to creating a framework for your organization. In simple terms, a framework defines the organization’s way of doing things.
Automation can be expensive and time consuming to implement initially, and doing so haphazardly will only be detrimental to the IT team instead of helpful. Ensuring the long-term, successful implementation of QA automation requires a clear and reusable Automation Framework.
Combined with a dedicated team of automation engineers, an automation framework standardizes your automation process into a single entity across your organization and eliminates inefficient, ad-hoc scripting and replaces it with a well-defined, reusable automation process.
Many Steps Along the Way
- The identification of necessary utility/components related to the application functionalities
- Types of input data store for data flow
- Communication between the components
- Communication between environments
- Tool Extensibility
- Determine the testing scope – enterprise, product, or project oriented
- Determine testing types – functional, requirements, performance
- Determine what can be automated and what cannot
- Internal systems involved in the application process
- Business rules
- Database validation needs
- Communication with other tools
- Data retrieval from any data storage
- Functions that may be based on schedulers
- Logs for analysis
- Error handling
- Custom application messages
- Testing approaches – record/replay, data driven, action/keyword, etc.